[IronPython] IPY and multitasking

Pavel Suhotyuk pavel.suhotjuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:00:31 CET 2009

I'm prepare simple test for problem demonstration.
http://files.roinet.net/DLRTest.zip

Module utils imported 6-7 times on 2x Dual-Core Opteron 2216 machine,
but method IronPythonHelper.CreateScript() called one time. On Core 2
Quad this problem has detected 4 times. On Core 2 Duo problem has not
detected.

In file out.txt console output with exceptions and logging information.