[IronPython] DLR Hosting, IronPython Engine shutdown issues

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 13 18:23:10 CET 2009

pyEngine.Runtime.Shutdown() is the equivalent.  As far as Python is concerned the only interesting thing this does is run sys.exitfunc if it's been set - there's some other stuff that happens but it's logging and some cleanup which will happen on its own.  So there's no need to really call a Dispose type method.