[IronPython] poplib.POP3_SSL OutOfMemory Issue

matan keret matan504 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 00:34:43 CET 2009

Hi again,

> Just a warning: you included your username and password with your code
> you should probably immediately change your password.

It's OK this is a mail box for testing only so nothing to worry about, there
is nothing there :-)

> If you start up an IP shell and just do this (and 'import poplib'),
> does that cause the error as well?  If so, then it's definitely a bug
> ideally check if it's fixed in IP 2.6, and open a bug report.

You might be surprised but IP 2.6 doesn't support SSL protocols at all :-(
:-( and allow me to add one more... :-(
Not Imap and not POP3.
I ran the code in the IP shell (just import and the problematic line) and it
does the same. So I guess it's a bug :-(
Will open a bug report.