[IronPython] poplib.POP3_SSL OutOfMemory Issue

Tony Meyer tony.meyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 00:39:03 CET 2009

> You might be surprised but IP 2.6 doesn't support SSL protocols at all :-(

Ah, I'd forgotten about that.  It's because of the changes that
CPython 2.6 made.  My suspicion is that you could use the CPython 2.5
poplib module with IP 2.6, though - it's not that SSL stopped working,
it's that the _ssl module isn't in IP 2.6 and the CPython 2.6 poplib
was changed to use that rather than the SSL socket method.

Cheers,
Tony