[IronPython] poplib.POP3_SSL OutOfMemory Issue

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 18 20:00:10 CET 2009

It might be interesting to run w/ -X:ExceptionDetail to see where the OOM is actually coming from.  It could be that there's one giant allocation which is failing or it could be that something's broken and causing a big loop which allocates forever.  -X:ExceptionDetail might given an indication of which one it is.