[IronPython] WCF Service in pure IronPython

Lukas Cenovsky cenovsky at bakalari.cz
Sun Nov 22 21:19:25 CET 2009

Hi,
I am able to save the WCF service to the assembly, so I can use .config
files to configure it - see
http://gui-at.blogspot.com/2009/11/wcf-service-in-pure-ironpython-with.html

I think there is only a small step left to make possible to host
IronPython WCF services in IIS.

IIS configures services in .svc files which contains the following:

<% @ServiceHost Service="myWcfService.myService" %>

This obviously fails because IIS cannot find such type in the .dll
created by pyc.py. Does anybody have an idea how to overcome this issue?

--
-- Lukáš