[IronPython] WCF Service in pure IronPython

Lukas Cenovsky cenovsky at bakalari.cz
Sun Nov 22 21:19:25 CET 2009

I am able to save the WCF service to the assembly, so I can use .config
files to configure it - see

I think there is only a small step left to make possible to host
IronPython WCF services in IIS.

IIS configures services in .svc files which contains the following:

<% @ServiceHost Service="myWcfService.myService" %>

This obviously fails because IIS cannot find such type in the .dll
created by pyc.py. Does anybody have an idea how to overcome this issue?

-- Lukáš