[IronPython] Where is Application.LoadRootVisual() documented?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sun Nov 29 14:48:37 CET 2009

Application.Current.LoadRootVisual is IronPython-specific;
Application.Current is an instance of
Microsoft.Scripting.Silverlight.DynamicApplication, which exists in
Microsft.Scripting.Silverlight.dll.

Your best option for API docs is to look at the doc comments in the
source code (http://ironpython.codeplex.com/sourcecontrol/changeset/view/61784?projectName=IronPython#992037
  ... then navigate to ironPython 2.6, Src, Hosts, Silverlight,
Microsoft.Scripting.Silverlight, DynmicApplication.cs).

Documentation is lacking in general because we don't have a good place
to put it; however the new ironpython website will be up shortly,
which will include documentation for this.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone