[IronPython] IronPython 2.6rc1 / PyDev: Breakpoint No Workie?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 2 17:47:23 CEST 2009

Yep, sorry for not responding back earlier.

Fabio took a look and basic debugging worked for him.  But there were
some problems w/ multiple threads still.  Fabio reported this previously
and while I thought I had fixed it there were still some intermittent
failures.  I've got a new fix checked into the Main branch that I'll
integrate to 2.6 real soon now w/ other must fix bugs.