[IronPython] Trouble with 2.6 RC1

Glenn Jones glenn.k.jones+ipy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:49:16 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I have just run across a problem with sets and iteration. I haven't managed
to make a repo that doesn't include most of our source, but a little
investigation has shown that in SetIterator.Current, there is a test to see
whether the current element is still in the enumerator
(!_items.Contains(_enumerator.Current)). This is failing when I believe it
shouldn't. I have thrown in some debugging code to compare the elements of
_items against _enumerator.Current using == and that returns true for one of
the elements when .Contains is returning False.

This is a blocker for us at Resolver because a workaround would require
quite a lot of work.

Thanks
Glenn