[IronPython] I can't install the MSI for IP2.6 RC1

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 16 20:03:32 CEST 2009

Weird, I don't know why this would happen then :(

Maybe going to %WINDIR%\assembly\GAC_MSIL and clearing out the
Microsoft.Scripting, Microsoft.Dynamic, IronPython, etc... directories
would help?

Alternately you could run process explorer while the setup is running
and see if you can find where the access is denied is coming from.