[IronPython] IMAP4_SSL in 2.0.2 and 2.6

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 20 19:40:55 CEST 2009

You can give a little more information on how it is failing?  It looks like we are missing the ssl module (implemented in Python but not included in IronPython because we don't implement _ssl) which is new in 2.6 but we still have all the old SSL support that previously existed in the socket module.  I don't think we'll slip in _ssl for 2.6.0 but it's something we can probably fix for 2.6.1.