[IronPython] IronPython integration via dotNET

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Oct 23 14:35:33 CEST 2009

Execute has two variants with zero arity: a generic version and a
non-generic version. It sounds like MAXScript isn't able to pick one of
these. This isn't surprising for a dynamic language; I think IronPython
might have the same problem.

If the MAXScript language doesn't provide a way to manually specify which
overload to select, your best bet is probably to write a small C# wrapper
library that's a little more MAXScript friendly.