[IronPython] Database Engine for Django on IronPython

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:45:46 CEST 2009

The sourceforge download will work out of the box on Iron Python, but it is
missing a bunch of django special tweaks that they made after they forked
off their own version -- which was *before* I added Iron Python support.  If
you are serious about this project, I am willing to go to work to back port
the django support code into the main fork of adodbapi.
--
Vernon