[IronPython] Database Engine for Django on IronPython

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:36:57 CEST 2009

2009/10/23 Markus Törnqvist <mjt at nysv.org>:

> So it's not only me who'd be grateful, tho it seems I'm the only guy on
> the list :>

I would be grateful, and I think a lot developers at MS-only shops
would be too - it's just that those programmers tend to be the silent
type, sadly. It's easy for Django to plug in to existing ASP.NET
infrastructure (caching, sessions, auth, etc) and fit seamlessly into
those environments. Couple that with some Visual Studio tooling and
there's some awesome potential there.

- Jeff