[IronPython] How to integrate IronPython 2.6 to C# program?

KATO Kanryu k.kanryu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:33:34 CEST 2009

> Is it working now for you w/ the Frames = true in the options
> then?

You mean that my program works fine when the Frames = true in the
options, don't you?
Yes.

Without it, I got error message the following.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./Scripts/main.py", line 31, in on_init
  File "./Scripts/main.py", line 74, in __init__
  File "C:\Program Files\IronPython2.0.2\Lib\warnings.py", line 35, in warn
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_getframe'

I use IronPython_Main(now, IronPython_2_6), and using /lib from 2.0.2 .