[IronPython] Hosted IronPython "cannot import" error

William Reade william at resolversystems.com
Fri Sep 11 17:00:15 CEST 2009

Packetlogic does indeed use compiled CPython extensions, and so won't
normally work with IronPython. However, it appears to import cleanly if
you use Ironclad:

C:\dev\ironclad-v0.8.5-src\build>ipy
IronPython 2.0.2 (2.0.0.0) on .NET 2.0.50727.3074
 >>> import ironclad
 >>> import packetlogic2.v11.plapi

Get it from http://code.google.com/p/ironclad/

Ask questions at http://groups.google.com/group/c-extensions-for-ironpython

Please let me know if you find bugs :-).

Cheers
William