[IronPython] [Spec and Code Review] Python and Ruby in HTML script-tags

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Sep 18 22:37:01 CEST 2009

This is great Jimmy. One thing I ask you to check - can you test the
behaviour of Python engines when embedded in Silverlight (*both* from C#
and from Python itself). Specifically can you check that imports still
work. I've had several problems with this in Silverlight with IronPython
2.0 - even exec'ing code that does an import (on a background) thread
fails, and imports from the xap fail in various embedded scenarios which
have caused me a bit of pain.

Thanks
Michael

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/