[IronPython] IronPython/NWSGI 0-byte 200/404 response with HelloWorld?

Markus Törnqvist mjt at nysv.org
Sat Sep 19 18:56:33 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:44:10AM -0600, Jeff Hardy wrote:
>On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Markus Törnqvist <mjt at nysv.org> wrote:
>> Again, from its configurations, I set the mapping .wsgi -> NWSGI.dll
>
>This needs to point to the aspnet_isapi.dll file, not NWSGI.dll. Just
>copy the path from the .aspx entry.

Beautiful!

Is this common ISAPI theory that I would have known if I had a firmer
background in these things or did I miss something?

I get a different kind of 500 now, now I get
 The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE) does not have write
 access to 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
 Files'.

Which looks like a totally good starting point for me to look into :D

Thanks! :>

PS.
What about copying NWSGI? What does "installed" mean in the readme?
Is it registered in the registry like, or something, so it can be found
from a dynamic location?

I do prefer copying it into the application directory, because then it's
explicit, but just to understand what's happening :)

Thanks again, man :)

--
mjt