[IronPython] IronPython/NWSGI 0-byte 200/404 response with HelloWorld?

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 00:37:42 CEST 2009

Jeff:
   I looked at this project a while back, but have not done much with it
yet.  One twist I see is that the ms-sql support for django is based on a
copy of my adodbapi package which was forked before IronPython support was
added.  I wonder whether my next effort should be to include some specific
django support in adodbapi so that it can be used, rather than the forked
version. I intend to make adodbapi use real ADO.NET calls, rather than COM,
in the next version. My hope is to make one dbapi which will do IronPython,
storm, and django all at the same time. What's your advise on this?
--
Vernon Cole