[IronPython] dlr-languages package uploaded

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:25:00 CEST 2009

C.J.:
As a matter of fact, yes, I do have 2 months to spare. (I am going back to
college -- online -- next week to finish the degree I did not complete 30
years ago.)  What I do not have is experience in setting up Linux release
packages. I am trying to get my dbapi module working correctly on ADO.NET on
Linux as well as Windows.
--
Vernon Cole
P.S. -- If you are using RSX-11M then I am envious.  I sold my PDP11-45