[IronPython] Creating a CodeContext in 2.6RC

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:39:04 CEST 2009

There's a couple of places in NWSGI where I need a CodeContext, so
I've just been creating an empty one like so and using it (and it's
worked so far):
    new CodeContext(new Scope(), HostingHelpers.GetLanguageContext(engine))

Now, in 2.6 RC I need a PythonDictionary instead of a scope (easy
enough), but I need a ModuleContext instead of a Language context (for
argument 2) - how do I get one of those?

Also, this all feels horribly wrong - is there a better way that I'm missing?

- Jeff