[IronPython] ironpython window in Microsoft Office Application

David Jensen davidjensen at usa.net
Thu Apr 1 17:47:06 CEST 2010

Can an IronPython interpreter window be placed in an office application, such
as Outlook 2007? Outlook 2007 is quite customizable. The forms can be
modified. An IronPython interpreter window would be more useful than VBA,
since VBA is not interactive (I have not used it much). I have  VS 2008
Professional. Can this be used? Can the IP window be put in without it? I am
sure I run IP or CP outside of office using com objects.

David Jensen