[IronPython] IronPython with CherryPy through WSGI Memory issue

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:08:22 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 2:59 AM, Can Gencer <cgencer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Can,
You are, to my knowledge, the first person besides me to use NWSGI for
anything, so thank you!

> Everything works after some tweaking done to CherryPy. I re-use the
> application callable that is retrieved from the main script that is
> compiled into CompiledCode . However the memory usage never seems to
> go down, and goes up with every HTTP request, even if I force
> GC.Collect() after every request.

I haven't done any stress testing of NWSGI because my uses don't have
any where near the traffic to need it :). It's quite possible that I'm
holding to references to something (code objects maybe?) past there
usefulness.

Would it be possible to make the Python/CherryPy portion public? I'd
like to take a look at it and try it out.

Hopefully it's not hard to find, or I'll be reading Tess Ferrandez and
learning how to use windbg again. Ugh.

- Jeff