[IronPython] IronPython with CherryPy through WSGI Memory issue

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:23:29 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Can Gencer <cgencer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Dino Viehland <dinov at microsoft.com> wrote:
> I tried this, ExceptionHelpers.DynamicStackFrames.Count seems to be
> constant at 1.. I'm not very familiar with windbg but I can certainly
> learn more about it.. What should I be looking for?

You could try running it under CLRProfiler:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a362781c-3870-43be-8926-862b40aa0cd0&DisplayLang=en

With it you can see which objects stick around after a GC, what's
holding those objects, and where they're allocated. I'm not too
familiar with its use yet, but I plan on doing that tomorrow.

- Jeff