[IronPython] IronPython 2.6.1 for .NET 4.0 RC targeting Silverlight

David Matson dmatson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 00:00:40 CEST 2010

Michael,

The MSI I downloaded from the link in my previous posts installs to
the following:
C:\Program Files (x86)\IronPython 2.6 for .NET 4.0 RC\

There is no Silverlight folder as there is in the 2.6.1 download for
.NET 2.0. If I try to add the dlls in the root of that folder I get
the following message:

"You can't add a reference to IronPython.dll as it was not built
against the Silverlight runtime. Silverlight projects will only work
with Silverlight assemblies."

Am I missing something? Thanks for your help.

--
David Matson
dmatson at gmail.com