[IronPython] implementing C# interface with Ironpython (v 1.1.1.0)

tal1982 tal.weiss.1982 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:38:32 CEST 2010

Hi people.
I have a huge program I'm working on, it is mostly written in IronPython.
For performance reason i started changing parts of the code into C#.
I have a huge class which uses many other classes that are implemented in
IronPython.
I don't want to re-implement the entire code in C# it will take too long.
What i want to do is write a C# interface which my python class will inherit
from.
My main problem is native python types such as [],{},None
I was wondering whether IronPython knows how to convert List<> ,Dictionary,
null into [],{},None?
If not could any of you guys suggest a solution (one that doesn't require me
to copy data from C# data types to IronPython data types) ?
Regards, Tal Weiss.