[IronPython] IronPython 2.6.1 for .NET 4.0 RC targeting Silverlight

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 14 09:08:13 CEST 2010

Doesn't look like IronPython4.sln is there, so I stand corrected. Also, doesn't look like the IronRuby repo has the latest sources either; for some reason our external source repos "main" branches aren't as uptodate as their servicing branches.

I'll make a private build for Silverlight 4 to unblock anyone wanting to start experimenting with It and IronPython until we start including those bits in the releases. This would be way better if we had a public daily build server, but that's a whole other issue :(

~Jimmy