[IronPython] Building via AST

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 14 22:32:23 CEST 2010

The problem here is just that you actually have a nested code context when for the top-level code you just need a single global context.  Replace the line:

                                    var codeContext = new CodeContext(
                                                new PythonDictionary(),
                                                moduleContext);

with:
var codeContext = moduleContext.GlobalContext;

and it’ll work.  The nested code context that you’re creating is only used for when we’re inside of a function definition or a class definition.

Also you can avoid creating the script scope and just pull Example out of the globals dictionary as well.