[IronPython] IronPython 2.6.1 for .NET 4.0 RC targeting Silverlight

David Matson dmatson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:17:48 CEST 2010

I couldn't add the references because the assemblies I was trying to
add weren't Silverlight assemblies. My issue remains that I need
assemblies built against Silverlight 4 because I'm trying to using
ExpandoObjects (System.Dynamic) in conjunction with IronPython. If I
use the current Silverlight assemblies available on Codeplex I get
type duplication errors.