[IronPython] Still stuck on rich editor with IronPython and Silverlight

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 22 22:11:30 CEST 2010

Ok, I know what's going on here, but I don't know the exact solution.  I'm
hoping one of you two know the solution.  The good news is there's no bug,
the rich text box isn't supposed to work! :)

What's going on is that quirks mode is disabling the creation of the
rich text box.  This appears to be due to a version check against the
version that's coming from the XAP.  So I guess fixing some Silverlight '
version specified in the XAP file will fix this - I don't know if that's
a XAP being generated by Chiron or if it's something on gestalt.ironpython.net.