[IronPython] Users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 60

Max Yaffe maxyaffe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:03:50 CEST 2010

Thanks Dave,  I'll look out for that build.

I am trying to build from VS2010 because I want to carefully trace through
and understand ipy.exe a.k.a IronPythonConsole.

I think I have a different error.  When I try to build the current release I
get "Microsoft.Scripting.Core" and "Microsoft.ExtensionAttribute" could not
be found.  Also, namespace "Dynamic" doesn't exist in namespace system.
Aren't these part of .Net 4.0 that gets installed with Visual Studio?

I just noticed this version of IronPythonConsole uses .NET Framework 2.0
which explains the missing pieces.  Will the new branch target .Net
Framework 4.0?

Max