[IronPython] How to install 3rd part packages into IronPython ?

David Shieh mykingheaven at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:43:25 CEST 2010

Hi Vernon,

I am so glad your gave me such a good choice. But what I really want to use
is sqlalchemy, and it is sqlalchemy asked for MySQLdb. So I have 3 choices
here:
1. use other driver like adodbapi or mysql connector for .net, however, in
this way, I can't use any ORM(I dont feel like writing one).
2. hack sqlalchemy and make it support a .net connector. I think it is
risky.
3. install MySQLdb anyway.

As I don't have much time, so I chose mysql connector for .net, it can be
downloaded on www.mysql.com and easy to use.