[IronPython] Dirstributing scripts as Exe

Bruce Bromberek bruce.bromberek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:17:55 CEST 2010

You also have to watch that the IronPython automatically loads some
assemblies that pyc does not.  It may be overkill but I reference the
following in every script I make into an exe.

#Key IronPython References needed for final EXE when IronPython is not
installed
clr.AddReference('IronPython')
clr.AddReference('IronPython.Modules')
clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Dynamic')
clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Scripting')
clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Scripting.Core')
clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Scripting.Debugging')
clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute')
clr.AddReference('mscorlib')
clr.AddReference('System')
clr.AddReference('System.Data')