[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 CodePlex Source Update

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 9 19:55:02 CEST 2010

Just to be a little more concrete "IronStudio" consists of:
	MPFProj - this is mostly just taken as-is (there's a few bug fixes)
	Subclasses of MPFProj which add more functionality and customize it in various ways
	A VS REPL (MEF) component that can support multiple languages
	Managed code to implement and support the "Object Browser" feature of VS
	Helper classes for things like setting up an analysis queue, talking to remote DLR based scripting languages
	Helper classes to easier connect DLR based APIs to VS based APIs

As Dave says "IronStudio" isn't necessarily a great name but it's the name
that was used when a lot this code was originally written (2-3 years ago).