[IronPython] Microsoft.Scripting Assembly Version 1.0 does not contain Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell Namesapce

mohammad mustaq mustaq2001 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:49:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was using Microsoft.Scripting.dll (version 0.9) which was packaged with
Iron Python 2.0.1. This assembly contains
"Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell" Namesapce. I was using an Enum "Style"
from this namespace. Now I upgraded to Iron Python 2.6.1. Here I observed
that Microsoft.Scripting assembly does not contain
"Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell" namespace. Could you please point me to
where the Enum "Style" is located or its equivalent Enum in this version.

thanks,
Mustaq