[IronPython] set more search paths

Aravin avinhan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:02:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

You can add search paths to the PythonEngine by using the
PythonEngine.SetSearchPaths(...) function.
private List<string> m_searchPaths = new List<string>();
m_searchPaths.Add(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory);
m_searchPaths.Add(@"C:\Python27\lib");

private ScriptEngine m_engine = Python.CreateEngine();
m_engine.SetSearchPaths(m_searchPaths);

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Aravin