[IronPython] IronPython-based web service and entity framework

Kurt A. Richardson kurt at kurtrichardson.com
Fri Aug 27 00:21:15 CEST 2010

  Hi List

I wonder if anyone can point me towards an example of building a
webservice using IronPython. I found a couple of posts regarding dynamic
web service helpers but they seemed somewhat date now that we have .NET
4.0 and IPY 2.7.

As a bit of a follow up, does 2.7 support the latest version of the
Entity Framework?  I haven't used this before as it seems similar to
LINQ to SQL in someways so thought I'd give it a shot.

Many thanks in advance.