[IronPython] Prevention of SystemExit Dialog While Debugging

Jones, Larry Larry.Jones at aspentech.com
Tue Aug 31 01:40:16 CEST 2010

Michael,

Thanks for the information. My code calls unittest.main().

I could not locate the 2.7 version of unittest.main that accepted the
exit=False parameter. I suspect it is in the CodePlex source code tree
and not in the downloaded V7.2a1.

I will probably utilize the solution suggested by Dino and trap the
error if my process is attached to a debugger.

It may not the best solution, but adequate for my prototype.

Have a great day!