[IronPython] Issue Triage
rjnienaber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:14:51 CET 2010
The issues below look like they can be set to fixed.
- ref parameter doesn't work with protected
- Skype4COM and
- Reproducible in C# so I don't think this is an IronPython problem
- pyc fails if a file contains a call to
- Calling compile on a bad encoding string doesnt throw
- This problem in the original an issue seems to be solved but the
problem highlighted in the comment still seems to be occurring.
this means the issue should stay open?
- logging module still crashing even with Python Issue5287
- Stress: Modules use too much
- It's a bit difficult to say whether this issue should be closed or
not without seeing the original test script. I've added my own
that tries to
reproduce the error. However, it doesn't look like modules are
taking up as
much memory as stated in the issue.
- Cannot set nullable long properties to Python long
Sorry, if this is covered somewhere in the documentation but how do I run
the tests in the '\Src\IronPython_Main\Languages\IronPython\Tests'
directory? Tests like 'Cannot set nullable long properties to Python long
constants' reference 'test_methodbinder1.py' but when I try and execute them
I get the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "test_methodbinder1.py", line 20, in <module>
ImportError: No module named iptest.assert_util
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironpython-users