[IronPython] What's Where

Max Yaffe maxyaffe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 19:49:27 CET 2010

Since the recent changes in the IronPython team, manangement, websites,
etc.,  I'm a little confused about what's where, and what websites have the
most current releases.

First off, there is the http://ironpython.codeplex.com/ website,  which has
immediate links to:
	IronPython 2.7B1 for .NET 4.msi
	IronPython 2.6.2 for .NET 4.0.msi

Then there's ironpython.net which seems to redirect into
ironpython.codeplex.com but into older releases, e.g.
	IronPython 2.6.1 for .NET 4.0.msi

Which is the right site to use?  And what's right for general information
and documentation?  Is everything on ironpython.net also on

Also, I'm looking for up-to-date sample code.  Is
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Samples  the best source? And
is IronPython-2.6-Samples.zip the latest?

Thanks for your clarifications.