[IronPython] Tim Wyatt is out of the office

Daniel Jennings danielj at arena.net
Wed Dec 29 19:11:05 CET 2010

I swear he's been out of the office for the full 4 months I've been on this list, too!

Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:

Can we bounce this guys emails?

On 28 December 2010 23:41, Tim P. Wyatt <twyatt at ppi.ca<mailto:twyatt at ppi.ca>> wrote:

I will be out of the office starting  24/12/2010 and will not return until

I will be reviewing my email less frequently than usual.

For urgent matters please contact the Vancouver Help Desk at 1-800-661-7712
(helpdesk at ppi.ca<mailto:helpdesk at ppi.ca>)

Users mailing list
Users at lists.ironpython.com<mailto:Users at lists.ironpython.com>

May you do good and not evil