[IronPython] threading.thread sometimes forced termination!

KATO Kanryu k.kanryu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 03:09:54 CET 2010

> Is there anything in your program that would introduce a .NET thread
> abort exception or a Python KeyboardInterrupt?

No.
But the problem looks like ThreadAbortExeption or Python.KeyboardInterrupt.

My program is WinForms appliction, and not throw KeyboardInterrupt exeption.
and it seems that my program and libraries(includes O.S.S. libs) don't
throw ThreadAbortExeption or call Thread.Abort() .

By the way, I found Thread.Abort() in
IronPython_2_6\Src\Runtime\Microsoft.Dynamic\Interpreter\Instruction.cs .

Does this concern?