[IronPython] Django, __unicode__, and #20366

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 10 18:38:00 CET 2010

It definitely won't be in 2.6RC1 but could be in 2.6 final (or RC2 or whatever).

I'm still looking into Michael's proposed fix of recognizing calls to unicode -
it's a little tricky dealing with * and **args calls to it and I got distracted
by preparing for PyCon.

Hopefully I can finish that up in the next couple of days and see how that
works vs. just calling __unicode__ when __str__ gets called.