[IronPython] Fwd: IronPython for ASP.Net

Adam Brand adamb at silverkeytech.com
Sun Feb 14 23:30:01 CET 2010

"we’re doing it right and getting the source code released and Ms-Pl’d, so
we can include it on Codeplex sources, builds, and nightly builds. Then it
can be included in each IronPython release, just like Silverlight binaries
are."

Any update on this front? Did legal/the team give up on on the idea? Would
be awesome to see this happen for the community (and for 2.6.1 RC1
goodness).

Adam