[IronPython] Django, __unicode__, and #20366

Dave Fugate dfugate at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 16 00:36:05 CET 2010

<shameless plug>
For anyone attending PyCon, I'll be presenting a poster session entitled "Behind the Iron Curtain: How Python is Tested at Microsoft".  Any ways, one of the focuses of this session is our old performance lab infrastructure.  Not only will you hear some details about how performance testing is accomplished at Microsoft, we're also very interested in hearing from YOU!  E.g., are the benchmarks we're running really relevant or should we be using Unladen Swallow's metrics?  The update to our perf infrastructure Dino mentions below will give us a chance to make some major improvements in this area.  We'd like to base these changes off of the Python community's valuable feedback.
</shameless plug>

Dave