[IronPython] [Noob]Ironpython catching Windows 'destroy' message, and posting confirm dialog

Ken MacDonald drken567 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:17:53 CET 2010

Hi,
Real new (since yesterday) to IronPython. I've just inherited a project in
I-P/XAML/.NET and a big bug list to go with it. In our main app, we display
"Close" button; clicking it brings up a confirmation dialog and exits the
app only if user clicks "yes, I want to quit". We'd like to have the same
behavior if the user clicks the 'Windows close' ("X" in the top right
corner). I've found examples that supposedly do this in other languages, but
they don't seem to translate to Python readily. Anyone know how to do this
successfully in I-P?
Thanks,
Ken