[IronPython] [Noob]Ironpython catching Windows 'destroy' message, and posting confirm dialog

Ken MacDonald drken567 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:54:53 CET 2010

Thanks, Curt!

That looks interesting; I found a pretty explicit article on how the
'Closing' event works at:

(about 1/2 way down the page).

It looks like an event handler similar to mine could be used to cancel the
'Closing' event and preserve the window, but I haven't been able to
determine how to attach the event handler to my window in IronPython. Would
I be doing something like:

mywindow.Closing += myCloseHandler

to get the handler to catch the Closing event?
Thanks,
Ken

Anything that talks about "window messages" or "subclassing" is pretty-much