[IronPython] Importing standard Python libs

Lukas Cenovsky cenovsky at bakalari.cz
Sun Feb 21 17:54:44 CET 2010

I ethinům you will have to dive deeper and debug your code with Windbg.
It's not so hard - I described the basics (for myself to remember them)
on http://gui-at.blogspot.com/2010/01/windbg-for-beginners.html.

Basically run you code in Windbg and when you hit exception, you run
!analyze -v. This tells you more about the exception so you might be
able to figure out what's going on.

--
-- Lukáš