[IronPython] Running the IronPython tests (on Mono)

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 24 00:43:19 CET 2010

There's also run.py - that should work as well it'll run all of the IronPython
specific tests.  I'm not 100% sure that they'll all pass when run from run.py
though.

We're also looking at pushing our changes to the CPython test suite upstream.
We'll be working on that over the next few months/year.  Once that's done we
should get to the point where we cleanly run CPython's tests and so you could
just choose to run those.