[IronPython] So what is left for Django?

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:30:22 CET 2010

Jeff:
  Is it time to copy the new adodbapi version into the bitbucket location
yet?  Is there anything else I should do first?
--
Vernon Cole

General Announcement:...
  There is a new, supposedly django compatible version of adodbapi in the
Mercurial  source tree at http://sourceforge.net/projects/adodbapi/develop.
[Note: NOT the CVS tree.] The big new feature is that .paramstyle can be
changed by the application programmer at run time. Early results were good,
but I would appreciate some more alpha testers.
--
Vernon